2.03.2013

GOAL#28 cont... the Pantry Keeps on Giving!

My freezer and pantry aren't even close to sparse yet, and I'm liking the breathing room that has begun in there, (I have room for an ice cube tray now!). So.... the January challenge is being extended!!! (But I will be getting more organic ground beef very soon).

This week's menu:
  • Tuna Hashbrown Casserole
  • Soft tacos
  • Sweet Italian Sausage and Rigatoni in tomato sauce
  • Buffalo Chicken Strips w/ fresh Yam Fries
  • Hot Dogs w/ Saurkraut (I cheated and bought fresh dogs and buns for this)
  • Butter Chicken w/ Palak Paneer
  • Turkey Dinner (invited friends over for this one)
Shopping:
Fruit Veg, Dairy, Eggs, Bread, Hotdogs, Cereal, Juice, Coffee

The grocery bill has been much lower than usual this month. Of course that can't be sustained much longer, but it's a nice break after cash-heavy December expenses.

No comments: