11.07.2013

more more more!

The once loved DS is neglected now that the app-machine is here. So I offered to sell the DS for my son. YES! It sold within a week of posting it as a lot with the charger and a few games and the cool guitar case.

ALSO, I went through the cold-weather things and had the boys choose what they wanted.

AND I went through my kitchen and got rid of some bulky "convenience" items that are more annoying to clean than they are worth.

AND I went through my boots and selected a couple pairs that never seems to have the right occasion  to wear

AND I revisited the cables and wires bin and pared that in HALF (with my husband's help) only keeping the best quality version of each kind of cable.

RESULTS:
2 large boxes and one grocery bag of good quality charity donations and some spending money for my son.
\
Happy day!

No comments: