5.29.2012

A 1000 Mile Journey

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. -by Confucius

If listing my home was the first step... the rest is surely a thousand mile journey.

Showing after showing... teasing us with repeat viewings and promises of wanting to buy (when they sell their own place).

Good news, the house is very clean and perfectly balanced with belongings (aka clutterless).
Bad news is that I am so stressed out about what we are committed to (and still no offers).

There is still time I have to repeat over and over, "there is still time" to keep from panicking.

So universe, hear my call: "One safe, bright, friendly home needs a new family to enjoy it, ASAP."

And once this call has been answered I can focus on the next leg of my journey, renovating.

No comments: