12.17.2011

Bad, Bad, Bad

I'm drywalling my laundry room right now.

Nothing makes you realize how much crap you have quite like clearing EVERYTHING out of a room. Just one room's worth of stuff spread around, and it has made the rest of the home almost unbearable!

It's a prime opportunity to cull the excess, and yet, it is so much easier to swear and kick at it while tripping over it.... or better yet ignore it completely until it can be shoved back into the nook it came from.

I WILL RESIST TAKING THE EASY WAY OUT!!!!

My office looks like an episode of some reality hoarding show and the family room looks no better.

What have I done?

Now ON TOP of the holiday chores and mayhem, I have added mudding, taping, sanding and "deal with it" to the list.

DEEP BREATHS.....

The tools are at hand: Bags for trash, boxes for donate.

(I have taken photo evidence of what's going on, but they won't be posted until the "after" shots are ready.)

No comments: